Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I Came, I Saw, I Trabanted!


Wow! As if discovering Berlin wasn't interesting enough already, I was offered a fantastic present on Monday: the chance to drive a Trabant 601 around Berlin!
Anyone that knows me, or has been reading along for a while, will know that I am in love with these funny little cars from the 60's, and this was a super experience that has left a huge smile on my face!

Need proof that I was already a fan? Here are a few links to previous stories related to the fantastic Trabbi!

The one that got away...

The reminder...

Trailer version...

I think it's clear enough, I love these things! Very shortly I'll share my experience, racing around East Berlin, dodging capitalist drivers in their luxury cars in my legendary Eastern-block chariot...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments?