Friday, July 5, 2013

Let Me Know What You Think!


Just wanted to take a minute to encourage anyone reading along to feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think about the stories I post. As I mentioned in the first post in this blog, I have a head jammed full of car-related memories and fantasies, and every day I create new ones. A blog seemed liked a great place to get them written down and organized, and also to share. Maybe you have similar stories to share, or have your own idea for a project car. Maybe you have totally different tastes than me (which most people do!) when it comes to what catches your eye. Maybe you just see an automobile as a way to get from Point A to Point B, and don't understand the fascination someone like I can have over these machines...
So please, leave your comments and share your own thoughts! Do you stop and stare when you see a certain old car in the street? Is it the new shiny ones that catch your attention? Do you like to get your hands dirty repairing your ride? Do you prefer to trust it to the hands of a professional? I am certainly not the only one out there who is that much of a car fanatic, so I'd be glad to hear from others who share this enjoyable addiction!

Paul


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments?